Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Sunday, October 14, 2012

31 DAY CHALLENGE: DAY 18 (CRACK)

Hey guys! I apologize for getting this picture up late. I realized that I forgot to upload it last time because I was so excited about my Galaxy Nails :P


You can actually see a few cracks in my nail in this picture. I did have these on for more than one day (:S) lol but after the first day the matte top coat cracked. Even though I don't like that the polish cracks, the matte finish is so much fun that I don't mind, especially for this challenge, because most of the designs are only on my nails for one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment