Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Thursday, October 11, 2012

31 DAY CHALLENGE: DAY 18, HALF MOONS

Hey everyone :) I apologize it's so late, I've been in the car all day with no computer. Today's design was a Half Moon Mani. Very simple design, but it's actually the first time I have actually tried it.


I added a matte polish to the top of this design to give it a different look because of how simple of a design it was. For this look I used China Glaze, Concrete Catwalk and a black striper polish. Using the black striper polish made it easy to free-hand the half moons, instead of using tape or stickers as guidelines (because I didn't have any lol).



This design is nice for a day but the thing I've noticed with matte polishes is they crack. If your nails bend the polish will crack along that line...I don't like that, so it's good that these were only one day nails. If I can get a good picture tomorrow before I remove this design, I will show you what I mean by the polish cracking.


No comments:

Post a Comment