Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

31 DAY CHALLENGE: DAY 17, GLITTER

Good Morning Early Birds!! :P ....this is a record for me today! I am the early bird lol. Today's design is Sparkle Nails, and it's the first design I've done this month that reminds me of Halloween. It's also the first design I knew exactly what I wanted to do as soon as I saw the word "Glitter".



The colors I used were my Sparkle Striper Polishes, and I apologize because none of them have names. I did buy them at Sally's if you are interested in them for yourself. They are so easy to use, and they have so many colors to choose from! It's so hard for me to pick a few of them because I want them all!



I love the way this turned out! It kind of reminds me of Witches for some reason...What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment