Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

31 DAY CHALLENGE: DAY 31, RECREATE A MANICURE YOU LOVE

Good evening! :) Do you guys know what today is? I assume if you saw the title of this post you noticed it's the last day of my challenge :( I'm so sad. But I do have some ideas of what I want to do now :) So don't worry, you will still hear from me!

Honestly I wanted today's design to make my challenge end with a bang, but sadly it's not going to :( at least not in my opinion. It took me awhile to figure out what I wanted to do today. I tested some designs and failed :( but I finally found one that didn't take me very long and turned out cute, but then my photos didn't turn out so great :S idk what's going on today, but at least I do have photos to show you :)


This design is a 'Ruffle' design. I found it from Chalkboard Nails and I changed the colors so I didn't completely copy her design. If you would like to see her design you can check it out here.


I think this is a cute design, but I wasn't thrilled with it. I do like the colors I chose though :) I chose my nameless purple L.A. Colors and China Glaze, Flyin' High, Rich and Famous, Frostbite and Coconut Kiss.


I hope you guys have enjoyed my 31 Day Challenge as much as I have!! I want to plan on doing it about every 6 months? Maybe? lol if not once a year :) If you have any suggestions or recommendations please feel free to message me! I would love to hear from you guys! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment