Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Saturday, October 20, 2012

31 DAY CHALLENGE: DAY 27, INSPIRED BY ARTWORK

On to design number 2! :) Today's design is 'Inspired by Artwork'. Now I have to say that I took a different approach to this design than most of the other Nail Bloggers I have seen. Instead of finding a piece of artwork to portray, I decided to do the artwork of a child. I used a matte top coat so that it looked like a child scribbled on a chalkboard :) Here's how it turned out!


I thought that this turned out super cute :) and kind of chaotic, but that's what makes it so perfect!


The colors I used for this design are China Glaze, Concrete Catwalk, Happy Go Lucky, Rich and Famous, Silky Polish, Twill Sea and Sinful Colors, Snow Me White and Timbleberry. The matte top coat is by Essie and it's called Matte About You. Now if you are trying to figure out how I created this, I will let you know :) This is a stamp that I have been dying to use! It's Cheeky plate CH16.


So do you guys like this? Or do you think I should have done actual artwork?

No comments:

Post a Comment