Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Thursday, October 18, 2012

31 DAY CHALLENGE: DAY 25, INSPIRED BY FASHION

Hey everyone! So today's design is Inspired by Fashion. I googled "Runway" and as soon as I saw this dress I new this was exactly what I was going to do. The purple color in the dress matched a polish I have almost exactly! You can't tell in the photos of my nails that it's pretty much the same color, so I guess you'll just have to take my word for it ;)


This was actually a fun challenge :) I thought it was going to be more difficult, but it was only hard to figure out what I wanted to do because I love fashion! So it wasn't easy to choose, but like I said, as soon as I saw this dress I knew this was the one I was doing :P



For this design I used a Gap polish called, Maia and China Glaze, Fairy Dust, plus a black striper polish. I free-handed the black over top of Maia and Fairy Dust. At first I didn't think I would like it all that much, but after putting on a clear coat I liked it so much more! Top coats are always the life savers!



No comments:

Post a Comment