Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Monday, October 8, 2012

31 DAY CHALLENGE: DAY 15, DELICATE PRINT

Good Evening Everyone!! :) I apologize this post is so late, this week is a hectic one :S And I wanted to let you guys know that I will be going out of town for 2 days this week and may not have a chance to do my nails, but I will do my best to continue my challenge :)

Today's design is Delicate Print. I thought of quite a few things I could do for this design, but the thing that kept coming back to me was 'Love'...I know that's kind of cheesy, but I have to admit I am a complete romantic :P I believe you can't find anything more delicate than love. And to make it more fun, I added a matte top coat to make it look like a school girl doodled on a chalkboard.


I don't know if everyone would agree with me that this is a delicate print, but this is my opinion of a delicate print :) and I really love it!


The colors I used for this design (there are alot lol) were my two nameless L.A. Colors, pink and purple, a polish my friend bought me from Rue 21 thats a tri-color polish (only one color usually comes out...that's purple. But it has blue and pink in it as well). Silky Polish, Viole Serenade, Sinful Colors, Snow Me White, Orly, Grave Mistake, and China Glaze, Urban-Night and Rich and Famous. The stamps I used were Bundle Monster plates BM02 and BM09, and Cheeky Plates CH3, CH5, CH9, CH15 and CH29.



Now, if you guys don't like/prefer the matte finish I did take some pictures with the shiny finish as well.



I think this design turned out so cute :) It did take me longer than expected though. I thought it would be pretty easy since I had it all in my head of what I wanted to do, but I had to "Franken-Polish" some of the colors (for those of you who have not heard of that term before, it is when you mix 2 or more colors to create a new color). I was also impatient and didn't want to wait for my polish to dry, which lead to it getting messed up a few times lol...there is nothing more frustrating than that.


No comments:

Post a Comment