Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

31 DAY CHALLENGE: DAY 30, INSPIRED BY A TUTORIAL

Hello there! :) Are you excited to see this design today? This design is 'Inspired by a Tutorial' and it wasn't the easiest to decide on haha. There are so many cute nail tutorials out there! I picked this one because it was requested by 2 different people that I do this, so I figured today was the perfect day :)


The original video (which you can see here) titled this as a Lion King design. I think it fits :) It's like an African look and I really like how it turned out.


The colors I used for this design were Sinful Colors, Timbleberry and China Glaze, Happy Go Lucky and Liquid Leather. I also used my black stiper polish to create the trunks of the trees. The entire design (apart from the tree trunks lol) I used a make up sponge, just like in the video.


I like that this design looks kind of complex but it is actually very easy :) and it doesn't take very long. So if you are in the mood to do something fun to your nails, try this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment