Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Monday, October 15, 2012

31 DAY CHALLENGE: DAY 21, INSPIRED BY A COLOR

Guess what everyone!? Today is your lucky day! :) I have 2 manicures to share with you tonight to make up for the other day. The first is day 21, which now we have moved into the "Inspired By" section of the challenge. So today is Inspired by a Color. I chose brown after looking into my polish collection and seeing 2 browns I haven't used much at all.


I did a stamp over China Glaze, Street Chic with Orly, Buried Alive. It's very simple, but I like the Orly, Buried Alive because of the gold flakes in it, they make it eye catching. And the stamp I used was Cheeky plate CH1, which is kind of like a small camo print.



No comments:

Post a Comment